COVID-19 Pandemic Information
To our clients and our community:
Many of you are aware of the COVID-19 pandemic and the impact it’s having on our country, our beloved state, and our community. It has created uncertainties and concerns for many. We want to address any financial concerns you may have now or in the future with the certainty that we are dedicated to maintaining the financial services that you need.
We’ve worked hard to earn your business and we will not relent. We have a plan to maintain services (deposits, loans, and trust) throughout this period of uncertainty. We have reviewed the plan with key staff and will keep our entire staff appraised of their roles in providing services. We will keep you apprised of any changes that impact you.
Effective Thursday, March 19, 2020, until further notice:
- As a preventative measure for the health and safety of our customers and employees, Arthur State Bank has made the decision to transition our branches to drive-thru, walk-up, and ATM only services.
- Please contact your banker at 888-825-2265 if you have any questions or need help with services that cannot be delivered through a drive-thru.
We urge you to be prepared as well. There are several sources of credible information that you can take advantage of to make your preparations and to keep informed. Links to their web sites and descriptions are:
- South Carolina Department of Health and Environmental Control is closely monitoring the novel coronavirus (COVID-19). For general questions about COVID-19, the DHEC Care Line is here to help. Call 1-855-472-3432. Staff are answering calls from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. seven days a week.
- South Carolina Emergency Management Division’s Virtual Business Emergency Operations Center is the coordinating office for statewide emergencies.
- https://home/un8wxi0hvbz9/public_html.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/communication/index.html provides resources and information for the U.S.
- Johns Hopkins provides a worldwide map that provides information on a global scale.
As always for your convenience please use https://online.arthurstatebank.com/ and the Arthur State Bank App for 24/7 account information and transactions, and refer to https://www.arthurstatebank.com/ for additional information.
If you have questions or comments, please contact your local branch manager.